Camino Global is committed to respecting your online privacy and security. We have developed this policy to assure our website visitors that any information you provide via websites of Camino Global will not be shared with any third party.
Some Camino website pages offer our visitors the opportunity to provide contact information for purposes related to ministry and ministry inquiries, to request Camino resources, or to make online contributions. We collect the following types of personal information:
- Contact information, including name, mailing address, phone numbers and email address.
- Payment information, including credit number and expiration date, and relevant billing information.
- Shipping information, including name, mailing address and phone numbers.
- Any information you may wish to submit, including questions, comments, suggestions and/or requests to receive periodic email updates.
How Information is Used
Camino will not sell, less, or rent your personal information to any 3rd party, business or organization. Use of personal information will be limited to the internal operations of Camino staff to fulfill online requests and transactions, and only to further the mission of Camino.
Camino uses your information in order to understand your needs and provide you with the best possible communication and service. Specifically, we may use your information in the following ways:
- To respond to a question, comment, suggestion, prayer request, or other inquiry submitted via a form on a Camino web page.
- To provide you with ministry updates, news and information.
- To complete an online transaction related to a contribution. Credit card numbers are used only for donation or payment processing and are not retained for other purposes.
To prevent unauthorized access and maintain data integrity, Camino has established physical, electronic and managerial procedures designed to safeguard the information we collect online. We use SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol when collecting or transferring sensitive data such as credit card information. Once your credit card information is received, only a small number of trusted and trained Camino personnel will have access to it.
Subscription to an email list provided through www.caminoglobal.org requires permission of the email address owner. This is done through an opt-in process and recorded to verify that the subscription is valid and complies with anti-spam regulations and best practices. We do not solicit or use rented lists to acquire subscriptions. Messages sent to subscribers of Camino email lists include contact information such as our postal address, phone number, reply e-mail address and links to unsubscribe or manage subscriptions. Camino does not share your email address with anyone or subscribe your email address to other lists.
This website contains links to other sites. Camino is not responsible for either the privacy practices or the content of such sites, and no official endorsement or recommendation by Camino should be inferred.
Did you know? Spanish is the second most spoken language in the world (nearly half a billion).