Editor & Publishing Content Developer
Editor / Content Developer
Camino Global seeks a part-time Editor / Publishing Content Developer to help the mission grow its relatively young brand identity (launched in 2012) and support the organization’s overall communications strategy and marketing efforts. You will be an integral part of the development of newsletters, publications, promotional materials and other communications team deliverables for a variety of audiences both online and off line.
To accomplish this, you will be an excellent writer and proofreader, passionately embrace the global mission of Camino, think and execute strategically, on time and on budget. You will give us your best effort every day. In return, you will enjoy great satisfaction in playing a role in the transformation of lives and communities, viewing this opportunity as a place of service and ministry, as well as a way to make an eternal investment.
- Job Title: Editor / Publishing Content Developer
- Reports To: Director of Commuications
- Collaborates With: Stewardship and Mobilization Teams, Camino Foundation, and external consultants
- Purpose: Support Camino communications strategies through effective storytelling.
- Hours Per Week: 20 hours in a typical week
- Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth area, Texas
- Write/edit strategic and effective content for Camino websites, blogs and publications.
- Proofread and revise copy for multiple communication channels, including but not limited to fact sheets, brochures, banners, posters, infographics, and web content.
- Implement targeted messaging for online and offline initiatives.
- Assist the communications team effort to research, design and execute marketing campaigns.
- Provide writing and editing support for a variety of internal communications.
- Produce quarterly newsletters, ensuring appropriate comprehension level.
- Translate and/or facilitate the translation of content between English and Spanish.
- Connect with external vendors and consultants (i.e. web developers, graphic designers and print vendors) to coordinate deliverables
- Integration and cross-promotion of all of Camino Global’s communications across multiple departments and offices domestically and internationally.
- Coordinate deliverables with the project workflows and timelines of other team members.
- Support the mission’s “bilingual everything” goal for publications and overall communications.
For qualifications and additional details, view PDF.