Stewardship Assistant, Dallas Office
Camino Global seeks a part-time staff member to assist with fundraising. The ideal candidate is interested in nonprofit administration or fundraising development; a self-starter; creative; and has excellent communication skills. Major or degrees in communications, marketing, nonprofit administration, and public administration may find the responsibilities of interest.
This is a part time, hourly position at Camino Global’s main office in east Dallas. The ideal candidate will view this opportunity as a place of service and ministry, as well as a way to make an eternal investment.
- Job Title: Stewardship Assistant
- Reports To: Director of Stewardship
- Collaborates With: Camino's President and other Stewardship staff and volunteers
- Purpose: Assist with fundraising
- Hours Per Week: 20 hours in a typical week
- Personal Benefit: The satisfaction of helping donors fulfill their passions and interests through giving to Camino Global
- Location: Dallas-Ft. Worth area, Texas
- Set up donor appointments
- Help maintain accurate and comprehensive records in the fundraising database
- Research individuals and foundations
- Help in the writing of proposals, grants, etc.
- Event planning and coordination
- Gift Acknowledgement processing
- Help plan and prepare development plan of action with Director of Stewardship and the President
- Participate in appropriate staff, financial, and development meetings of the organization
- Weekly evaluation meeting with Director of Stewardship on progress and evaluation of goals
- Other tasks that may be assigned by the Director of Stewardship